Wednesday, August 29, 2012

week 8/20 - 8/26

Mon.  5 x 3 min. stick fighting. 10 x 4 min. hands only sparring.  finished with some strength & conditioning.

Tues.  Biked 50 min. with strength & conditioning after. 

Wed.  Ran 1hr on trails.  bow form, 8 x ??min. grappling matches. push-ups & abs.

Thurs.  Biked 50 min. with light strength training.

Fri.  strength & conditioning , Forms

Sat. Zip

Sun.  2hrs running on trails.  foot not ready for that kind of abuse yet. Live & learn.

Lost "burnt" Pines


boys will be boys, hitting each other with sticks never gets old

Hayden is moving to Ecuador

Somethings never change. Rick trying to punch Robert in the face.



ice, ice, ice, every day
Feeling the skills & strength are getting better each week.  I wish I could say the same about my foot.  It seems that it will start to feel better than get worse. I did start Airrosti treatment with Stephen Offenburger last weak.  We will see if they can work their healing powers on me. Whining is not helping the healing process. Hoping my foot will hold up for 7  more weeks of focused Martial arts training.  Last weekend Kim & I did a run at Lost Pines State Park.  They had a large fire last year that affected all but 95 acres of the 6000 acre park.  Strange & sad running in burnt out pine forest that I  really enjoy visiting. Texas is 99% privately owned, so it really stinks when our limited public lands our torched. I'm sure the forest in time will come back stronger than before.  I do miss having these towering pines to visit less than 2hrs from my door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment