Tuesday, August 7, 2012

week 7/30 - 8/5

Mon. Grappling drills. 8 x 4min matches. Finished with push-ups & abs.

Tues. a.m. 50 min on the bike followed by strength training.
p.m. bow sparring.

Wed. pad work, then strength training.
(Focus Master Training system)
This is what I use for pad work.  It's the next best thing to having someone hold pads for you.  It was the first thing I installed in our house 7 years ago.

Thurs. Nada. unexpected family matters

Fri. Biked 50 min. forms, then push-ups &  abs.

Sat. Back on the bike for 50 min. with just 3 sets of pull-ups & one legged squats after. I'm really looking forward to running the trails again. Sitting on my bike starring at the ground is not the same.

Sun. Chilled at the pool with the family then went to a classic rock concert with a good friend. Fun day.

My foot seems to be improving each week.  I'm hoping to get some boxing in next week then add some kicks into sparring in a couple of weeks. Still have 10 good weeks of training left.  I can feel my strength coming back ever so slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment