Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 7/9 - 7/15

Mon. Sparring drills. 5 x 2 min. Rounds. Finished with strength & conditioning. Great turnout. Feel great & having a blast. My foot is still hurting a lot. Not sure if I should skip all sparring on my feet for a few weeks. I will probably just keep icing & whining about it.

Tues. Forms , some very light grappling.

Wed. a.m Hiked 11 stair sections @ Fredrick. Finished with 3 sets of one legged squats Super slippery & humid.
p.m take down dills, defensive kicking drill. 4 x 3 min ground matches, finished with abs & pushups.

Thurs. Hands only sparring matches. Still slow, but footwork & timing is improving.

Fri. 16 stair repeats @ Fredrick, 3 sets of one legged squats. Whoever told me one legged squats were a good idea, was wrong.

Sat. Rode bike for 45 min. No fun

Sun. Forms & strength training.

I hurt my back during Monday nights workout. Still really bothering me on wed. Took it easy so I didn't feel like I was able to push myself like I wanted to. Still some good training that I badly need. Wed. was Sean G's Birthday, I can remember when that kid was knee high, know he's above me. What a cool way to spend your birthday. Still having so much fun training with the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment