Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 7/16 -7/22

Mon. Sparring drills, 6 x 3min rounds, abs, pushups

Tues. Forms, light grappling

Wed. a.m. 19 Fredrick stairs. 3 sets one legged squats
p.m. Drills, 4 x 4 min grappling. Abs & pushups

Thurs. Stipe test

Fri. Strength training

Sat. Nada

Sun. Chilled

Not really the way I wanted the week to go. Back & foot were really bothering me. Decided going up the steepest slope in the area is not helping my foot. Going to give up the hiking for the bike for a while. Sitting on a bike does not really motivate me to get out in the heat & build my cardio. Not going to Fredrick on friday & taking the weekend off seems to have helped my foot some. Still really look forward to the training. I find myself thinking about all the drills I want to do the next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment